How to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun [2023 Updated]
MTN offers a lot of exciting prepaid tariff plans for MTN users, these tariff plans respond to the different needs of MTN customers. MTN yafun yafun is a tariff plan that caters to the needs of MTN subscribers providing them with benefits and airtime bonus packages. If you have the desire to migrate to MTN yafun yafun, this will provide the information you need on how to migrate to MTN yafun yafun.
Table of Contents
Overview of MTN Yafun Yafun
Yafun Yafun is slang in Nigeria that means enjoyment. This tariff plan is open to new MTN customers who register and activate their New SIM card. It has a lot of unique benefits and rewards for new customers as soon as they migrate to the tariff plan, as a new MTN customer who buys, registers, and activates your New SIM card, you automatically become activated to MTN Yafun Yafun by default and enjoy the bonuses attached to MTN Yafun Yafun.
How to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
If you want to enjoy the packages in MTN Yafun Yafun, the following steps will guide you on how to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun:
- Purchase a new MTN SIM Card at MTN’s SIM Registration Centre
- Register and activate your new MTN SIM.
- Purchase airtime of at least N100 after inserting your New SIM Card into your phone.
- Choose MTN YafunYafun from the options displayed in the USSD Menu.
Benefits of MTN Yafun Yafun
MTN YafunYafun has packaged benefits for users when they buy a new MTN SIM, as soon as the user registers and activates the SIM, you will enjoy:
- Airtime Bonus: You will get a 700% bonus on all airtime recharge of N100 and above while 350% of the bonus will be used for only National Voice calls.
- Data Bonus: You get 350% data bonus which will be used for Data activities.
- Activation Bonus: You get N1000 SIM Activation bonus, N800 for National calls/SMS, and N200 for ALL Data activities
- 100% Data Bonus on your selected Data activation.
- 10MB bonus on every first recharge of the month and so many other thrilling offers.
Drawback of MTN Yafun Yafun
- MTN YafunYafun plan is valid for three months to six months after you successfully register your new MTN Sim.
- This plan is only eligible when you Purchase a New MTN Sim card, register and activate it.
- There is no short pin or USSD code to this tariff plan as it is only accessible when you purchase a new MTN Sim card.
Ways To Enjoy the Benefits of Migrating to MTN YafunYafun
- Streaming of Music and Videos
You can stream music and videos without using your data on MTN Yafun Yafun. This means you can enjoy your favorite content without having to worry about going over your data limit on your smartphone.
- Accessibility to MTN Content and Services:
When you migrate to MTN YafunYafun, you’ll have access to exclusive MTN content and services that you can’t find anywhere else. This includes things like MTN Music+, which is a streaming service that offers ad-free music listening, and MTN Video+, for premium video content.
- For Connecting with Family and Friends:
This MTN YafunYafun helps you stay connected with friends and family overseas with free calls to select international destinations. This is the kore reason you need to be in this package to contact your loved ones for long hours on the phone.
MTN Yafun Yafun Call and SMS Rates
The call rates for MTN Yafun Yafun are charged at:
- 36 kobo per second from your main account
- 77 kobo per second from your bonus account
- N4 per SMS from the main account
- 12 per SMS from the bonus account.
Read also: How to Convert MTN Pulse Points to Airtime
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun?
A: MTN Yafun Yafun is accessible to everyone whether New or Old Subscribers. You can migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun ONLY when you buy a New MTN SIM card, then you register and activate your SIM.
Q: How can I migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun?
A: You can migrate to this tariff plan by purchasing a new SIM card, and registering and activating the Sim by recharging the new Sim with at least N100 airtime.