How to Migrate to MTN Biz Plus via Code or SMS in 2023
MTN Biz Plus is a tariff plan that focuses on bridging the communication gaps in the business sector, especially among Micro, Small, and Medium scale Enterprises (MSMEs). If you’ve been seeking detailed information about MTN Biz Plus, the migration process, the benefits of the tariff plan, and a step-by-step guide on how to migrate fully into this package, then this is the perfect guide for you to get all the details you need.
Table of Contents
What is MTN BIZ Plus?
This is a prepaid tariff plan that offers MTN users the opportunity to enjoy calls at 25 kobo per second for only the first 60 seconds call of the day which follows with a flat call rate of 11.26 kobo per second across all Local networks. MTN Biz Plus is one of the cheapest and most affordable tariff plans you can find in Nigeria.
MTN users that subscribe or migrate to BIZ Plus enjoy the rewards attached to using this tariff plan. It will surprise you to know that MTN has mouth-watering benefits which are the Biz plus points that are rewarded to subscribers when they perform activities such as buying data plans on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis as well as other exciting rewards.
Features of MTN Biz Plus
- Affordable call rates of 11.26k/s for calls to other Networks
- Cheap voice calls to other MTN users.
- Free Midnight calls
- Easy access to other bundles in this plan with a USSD code
- Low prices on data, voice calls, and SMS
Benefits of MTN Biz Plus
- It allows data to be shared with any MTN prepaid user irrespective of the tariff plan they subscription.
- It provides automatic rollover of balance
- There is an automatic renewal of the bundle available in MTN Biz Plus.
- It enables the protection of data and voice calls with a personal identification number.
- MTN Biz Plus considers the users’ business by providing MTN ICT Products such as Smart Numbers, Business Tips.
- Provides business Tips for Small And Medium Enterprises to enable them to create business ideas.
How to Migrate MTN Biz Plus Via USSD Code
This is a step-by-step guide on how to migrate to MTN Biz Plus and enjoy all the benefits of this package:
- Get your phone and dial the USSD Code *460#
- A list of options will pop out with instructions
- Click or choose the option with “select tariff plan”
- You will see the available options for MTN Biz Plus
- Select the option designated for it
- Click it Select “join BizPlus” and migrate
- You can also dial *460*1# to easily subscribe to MTN Biz Plus
How to Migrate MTN Biz Plus Via SMS
- Go to your phone’s message to create a new message
- Send 460 to 131
- As soon as you migrate to MTN biz plus, you can subscribe to any Biz Plus plan of your choice.
Read also: How to Convert MTN Pulse Points to Airtime
MTN BIZ Plus Bundles and VAS
Here are the different types of MTN BIZ Plus Bundles VAS:
Social Media Bundle:
This bundle allows you to enjoy Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp for a particular duration, the USSD code for migrating to this bundle is *460*2*1#. The available options are:
- 750MB SMB Lite @ N150 Valid for 2 days
- 2GB SMB Blaze @ N350 Valid for 3 days
BizPlus Special data bundles:
This bundle allows you to enjoy data at affordable prices convenient to you, the migration USSD code for this bundle is *460*2*2#. These bundles are:
- BizPlus Basic 1GB @ N350 for 3 days
- BizPlus Standard 2GB @ N600 for 7 days
- BizPlus Premium 4GB @ N1000 for 14 days
BizPlus Time-based bundles:
You can enjoy browsing the Internet with this bundle at a fair usage policy of 5GB daily but it is open for use at a particular time duration of 7 am to 7 pm. The USSD code for migrating to this bundle is *460*3*3#. You can purchase:
- 500MB Peak Lite @ N100
- 1GB Peak Blaze @ N200
BizPlus Voice bundles:
This bundle gives users access to make calls at prices they can afford with different duration, the migration USSD code for this bundle is *460*2*4#. The prices for these bundles are:
- 150 Voice minutes @ N1000 (30 days)
- 450 Voice minutes @ N3000 (30 days)
- 900 Voice minutes @ 5900 (60 days)
- 1200 Voice minutes @ 7800 (90 days)
Read also: How to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can activate MTN BizPlus?
A: MTN prepaid users can activate the MTN BizPlus, so long as you are using an active SIM Card.
Q: How many times can I buy the BizPlus bundle?
A: You can buy the bundle multiple times except the time-based bundle which has a usage policy of 5GB per day.