TCL 30 SE Specs & Price
On February 27, 2022, TCL will launch the TCL 30 SE formally. The smartphone’s screen has a diagonal measurement of 6.52 inches and uses an IPS LCD. The screen has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1600 pixels and a density of 269 pixels per inch (PPI). Dragontrail Glass is used to shield the display from potential harm. The smartphone’s software is a combination of Android 11 and TCL UI 4.0.
The mobile device is powered by a Li-Po battery that has 5000 mAh and supports fast charging at 15 watts. The fingerprint reader is located on the back of the device, along with an accelerometer, proximity sensor, and compass. Octa-core processing is provided by a MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 processor, which powers the gadget.
It comes with 4 gigabytes of random access memory and 64 or 128 gigabytes of built-in storage, both of which are expandable through microSDXC (dedicated Slot). The TCL 30 SE is offered in various hues, including Glacial Blue, Space Gray, and Atlantic Blue, among others.
The smartphone is equipped with a triple camera that has a resolution of 50 megapixels (wide), 2 megapixels (macro), and 2 megapixels (depth), as well as LED flash, HDR, panorama, and the ability to take selfies and record movies of oneself. One camera can be found on the front of the device, with an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens.
What you should know about TCL 30 SE
- The amount of ROM memory may range from 64GB to 128GB depending on the model of the device and the location.
- The 3-Card Slot is only accessible for certain versions of specific games and in certain countries. Regarding this matter, please refer to the regional requirements. It is necessary to make a separate purchase of a MicroSD card.
- A big-pixel technology that combines four pixels into one has twice the luminous brightness and allows in twice as much natural light as previous technologies. Combining four pixels with a size of 0.64 micrometers is 1.28 micrometers.
- The charging routine of the phone is taken into account by an intelligent charging mode (e. g., during nighttime). When the battery reaches a specified percentage, the charging process is stopped using this approach. Afterward, it charges to 80 percent with the lower current shortly before you wake up, bringing the total to 100 percent.
- The gadget is capable of a quick charge of 15W. The in-box charger differs depending on whatever nation you’re in.
- Following testing in the TCL labs, the gadget showed a performance that did not significantly deteriorate after being subjected to an aging simulation for 18 months.
- Data on the battery is based on the outcomes of tests conducted in-house. The amount of time a battery lasts depends on how it is used.
- Actual product characteristics and specifications, such as look, color, and size, as well as actual display contents, such as backdrops, interface, and icons, may differ depending on the country in which the product is sold. To get further information, kindly examine the cash register. The images of the goods presented are merely for reference purposes. The graphics now being shown on the screen are simulated and simply there for demonstration reasons. The actual items should be used as the standard.
TCL 30 SE
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Display: 6.52 inches
- Camera: Triple Camera
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
More Posts to read
- TCL 20 R (5G Smartphone) Specs & Price
- New Android tablets from TCL have been unveiled.
- How Good is TCL 55 Smart TV @ 164K
TCL 30 SE Full Specifications
|Name||TCL 30 SE|
|Network Type||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Network 2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)|
|Network 3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – EMEA/APAC HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LATAM|
|Network 4G||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 – EMEA 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 26, 28, 66 – LATAM|
|Network Speed||HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Launch Announcement||27 February 2022|
|Launch Date||March 2022 (Expected)|
|Body Dimensions||165.2 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)|
|Body Weight||190 g (6.70 oz)|
|Body Build||Glass Front, Plastic Frame, Plastic Back|
|Network Sim||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display Type||ips lcd capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors|
|Display Size||6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2|
|Display Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Display Density||269 PPI density|
|Display Screen Protection||No|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|GPU||PowerVR GE8320 – 64 bit|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)|
|Memory External||microSDXC (dedicated slot), Up to 512GB|
|Primary Camera||50MP, 2MP, 2MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4|
|Camera Features||Exposure compensation, ISO control, Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, LED Flash, Panorama, Autofocus|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS|
|Audio||Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Sensors||Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po|
|Battery Capacity||5000 mAh battery|
|Battery Talk time||No|
|Battery Battery Music||No|