Glo Berekete is a unique package that gives GLO subscribers more data and airtime bonuses. Today, I will guide you on How to migrate to Glo Berekete and share more about the benefits that come with Glo Berekete tariff plan.
What is Glo Berekete?
Glo Berekete is a prepaid tariff package that rewards users with incredible voice and data packages whenever they recharge their Glo lines with at least N100. With Glo Berekete, you will always be rewarded with more data to browse and download. You will as well be given extra airtime to call family and friends whenever you want.
However, whenever you see Glo Berekete, remember the free recharge bonuses that come with it, and if you are the type that recharges more often, then you stand a better chance of getting more of what you paid for.
Why you should migrate to Glo Berekete
Do you even need to migrate to Glo Berekete? Well, let’s find out below, Berekete comes fully loaded with a lot of benefits for voice and data, and once you migrate to the tariff plan, you will stand a chance to enjoy the following benefits:
a. N600 welcome bonus upon activation of a new GLO SIM. The bonus can be used for voice and data as follows:
i. N400 to call all networks at the rate of 70 kobos per second.
ii. N200 to use for data at the rate of N1/Mb, i.e., 200MB data.
• You will be able to access this bonus after completing your SIM registration, recharging with a minimum of N100, and making your first call.
• Both voice and data bonuses are valid for seven days from when your line is credited.
• Please note that the welcome bonus is a one-off benefit that applies to the recharge with which you activated your new SIM. Subsequent will not get the N600 bonus, but you will be entitled to a whopping 700% bonus.
|RECHARGE AMOUNT||TOTAL BONUS VALUE (700%)||ALL-NET VOICE BONUS VALUE||DATA BONUS VALUE||DATA BONUS (MB)||SPECIAL DATA BONUS ON 1ST RECHARGE OF THE MONTH(MB)|
b. Depending on the amount recharged, the customer will receive a whopping 700% bonus as follows:
• The 700% bonus will be given on ALL recharge denominations from N100 to N5,000.
• Voice bonus can be used to call ALL networks.
• Special data bonus will be given to new customers every month for the 1st four months of joining GLO.
• Both voice and data bonuses are valid for seven days.
Depending on the data plan purchased, you will get the following data volumes.
|PLAN PRICE (N)||GLO DATA PLANS – NEW CUSTOMERS|
|200||440MB + 110MB* = 550MB/2d|
|500||1.6GB + 550MB* = 2.15GB/14d|
|1,000||3.4GB + 1GB* = 4.4GB|
|1,500||6.25GB + 600MB* = 6.85GB|
|2,000||9GB + 600MB* = 9.6GB|
|2,500||12GB + 900MB* = 12.9GB|
|3,000||16.25GB + 1GB* = 17.25GB|
|4,000||18.25GB + 1GB* = 19.25GB|
|5,000||30GB + 1.25GB* = 31.25GB|
|8,000||36GB + 2GB* = 38GB|
|10,000||46GB + 4GB* = 50GB|
|15,000||86GB + 7GB* = 93GB|
|18,000||109GB + 10GB* = 119GB|
|20,000||126GB + 12GB* = 138GB|
How much do I pay for making calls on BEREKETE?
While this tariff plan gives you more data and airtime on each recharge, I must say that the call rate is not friendly at all. Below is the call rate for Glo Berekete subscribers.
- Calls made from the main account balance are charged at 36k/sec.
- Calls made from the voice bonus accounts are charged at 77k/sec.
If you subscribe to any data plan while still using from data bonus from Glo Berekete, then the data plan you bought will be paused. You will continue to enjoy the BEREKETE data bonus. Once your BEREKETE data bonus is expired or exhausted, the paused data bundle will become active automatically, and your bundle validity counter will start.
Are eligible to migrate to Glo Berekete?
The good news is that this tariff plan allows both new and existing prepaid customers to subscribe to BEREKETE without any stress. So what are you waiting for?
BEREKETE will be given to all new users who have been on the network for less than four months. Prepaid users of any other service can migrate by dialing this USSED *230# on their phone.
There is a 700 percent incentive on all recharges for existing customers. However, existing customers will not be eligible for the One-time Welcome Bonus and the data plan bonus.
How to Migrate to Glo Berekete
Every new Glo user is automatically migrated to Glo Berekete tariff plan. If you just bought a new Glo SIM, you are obviously on the Berekete already, but if you are an existing user, you need to dial *230# to migrate to the plan.
More on Glo Telecom
- New Code to check Glo Number on your phone (2021 Updated)
- How to migrate to GLO yakata for Cheap data plan
- How to Check Glo Data Balance with Shortcode
- Code to borrow credit from Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile