how to check airtel data balance (data and airtime credit)
Are you one of the Airtel subscribers who are looking for how to check airtel data balance or airtime balance on their phone? Today I am going to show you how you can easily check your data and airtime credit balance on airtel mobile network.
Airtel Mobile network is one of the best mobile data providers in Nigeria with millions of subscribers, when it comes to cheapest data plans Airtel is the No: 1 for those who know how to get the best data offer from airtel.
Why you need to learn how to check airtel data balance
The last thing you want is to be interrupted with that boring message that you don’t have active data subscription while you are still browsing or watching your favourite videos but with this guide on how to check airtel data balance, you will be able to know the available data balance you have at any time.
Knowing how much data you have left will help you determine how you use it and what you use it for but when you forget to check then you might waste it on things that don’t matter simply because you thought you still have enough data to play around with. However, you did well by searching for how to check airtel data balance on your phone.
How to check airtel data balance
Without wasting much of your time, I am going to share a simple Airtel USSD code that will enable you to check your airtel data balance but before that, you might be interested to check out Airtel 4G & 3G data plans and codes (2021).
Checking your airtel data balance is simple and straight forward, pick up your mobile phone and dial this USSD code *140# you will receive your data balance in a text message shortly after. This information you will see inside the text message will include the remaining data balance and your subscription expiry date.
However, there are many other ways you can check your airtel data balance and not just by dialling *140#. The alternative USSD code to dial when checking your airtel data balance is *141#. This code is the main airtel shortcode that enables you to perform different actions which include:-
- Subscribing to airtel data plans
- Data sharing and gifting
- Subscribing to Airtel video pack
- Recharging from your bank
- Checking your account balance etc.
To check your airtel data plan using this method, simply dial *141# and then select 9 and send, your data balance will be displayed instantly. However, the option for checking data balance might change any time, make sure you select the correct number that says “Date balance”.
When done, full details of your Airtel data balance, including data bonus and any other relevant information will be sent to you. The airtel *141# is just like MTN *131# that provide solutions to MTN subscribers. whenever you wish to do certain things on airtel network, always dial this code *141#
Thirdly, you can check your airtel data balance by dialing *123*2# after that you will receive your data balance in a text message.
- How to Check Glo Data Balance with Shortcode
- MTN Official SME Data Plans and Subscription codes
- Code to borrow credit from Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile
- How to find MTN GLO, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE phone number
- How to Borrow Airtime from MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL
how to check airtel data balance different Airtel data plan
I have shown you how to check airtel data balance above but you can as well check your airtel data balance based the data plan you subscribed using the codes below.
- Dial *438# to check Airtel data balance for 2 GB 30 days subscription.
- To check Airtel data balance for 3GB 30 days subscription, simply dial *437#.
- To check Airtel data balance for 500MB 14 days subscription, simply dial *418#
- Dial *437# to check Airtel data balance for 4.5GB 30 days subscription.
- Dial *496# to check Airtel data balance for 1.5GB 30 days subscription.
- To check Airtel data balance for 30MB one-day subscription, simply dial *410#
How to check your airtel airtime/Credit balance
As we are discussing on how to check airtel data balance, I will use this opportunity to share another special airtel shortcode that can be used to check your airtime credit balance instantly. Below are the codes that you can use to check your airtel credit balance and other things.
- *123# – check Airtel mobile balance
- *123*1# – check Airtel airtime balance and bonuses
- *123*2# – check Airtel data bundle balance
- *123*3# – check Airtel roaming bundle balance
- *123*4# – check Airtel Winback balance
- *121*5# – check Airtel Talk more balance
- *123*197# – check Airtel Night Data balance
- *121*1# – To submit your NIN Number