Code to borrow Airtime from Glo [2023 Updated]
Glo Communication is a short and popular name for Globacom Limited widely known in Nigeria as one of the top leading telecommunication industries. If you are a Glo user and you probably find yourself in a situation where you need to make a call but you realize you’re out of airtime, you don’t have any reason to fear as there are codes to borrow Airtime from Glo. This provides all the necessary information on code, requirements, and other important details you need for the borrowed airtime from Glo.
Table of Contents
How to Borrow Airtime From Glo
This service is called Glo Borrow Me Credit, it is meant to assist Glo Customers who run out or exhaust their airtime to borrow airtime on credit and repay whenever they make their next airtime recharge.
It is possible to borrow airtime from Glo and pay back later with the use of Glo USSD Code or Shortcode by following these easy steps:
- Go to your phone’s filler
- Dial *303# or *303*2#
- Select the amount of airtime you want.
- Press send to proceed and get the airtime
After this, A notification message will be sent to you once you have completed the necessary process or you can check your account balance by dialing *310# to confirm. You’ll be charged 15% for the service fee from the amount of airtime you borrow, this means that you’ll only get 85% of the airtime you borrow.
How to Borrow Airtime For Others
Glo provides services that allow you to borrow airtime for Others as well. This service is called Borrow Credit for Others, it allows you to borrow airtime for any of your friends or family members. To borrow airtime for others you can use these guidelines:
- Dial *303# on your phone
- Choose Select for Others
- Input the amount of airtime or the number representing the airtime you want and press send
- Input the beneficiary’s number and press send to continue
- Press send to complete the process.
The airtime will be sent to the recipient’s number immediately after you complete the process. You will receive a message stating that the transaction is completed and successful. The recipient will get only 85% of the amount of airtime you sent while the remaining 15% is the cost of service charge.
Codes used to borrow Airtime of different denominations
Your eligibility determines how much airtime you can borrow from Glo, if you’re an active user the amount you can borrow increases. These are shortcodes you can use to borrow airtime from Glo with their specific amounts, the amount of airtime you will get after the service charge has been removed is also included.
- *303*50# for N50 and You get 42.5 airtime
- *303*100# for N100 and You get 85 airtime
- *303*200# for N200 and You get 170 airtime
- *303*500# for N500 and You get 425 airtime
- *303*1000# for N1000 and You get 850 airtime
- *303*2000# for N2000 and You get 1700 airtime
Requirements for borrowing Airtime from Glo
The requirements for borrowing long airtime from Glo make you eligible for this service. You must understand that the next time you recharge after borrowing from Glo, the amount of airtime you borrowed will be deducted immediately from your account balance.
You must be eligible before you can borrow airtime from Glo, you must not have previous unpaid borrowed airtime, otherwise, you won’t be eligible to borrow another airtime until you pay the previous one.
- Registered SIM and Prepaid Customers:
You are required to have a registered and activated SIM card and also be a prepaid customer to make you eligible to use the code to borrow airtime from Glo
- Active SIM:
Active customers with active SIM can access the Glo Borrow Me Credit, this implies that you must have spent a minimum of N200 for three months or more with an average monthly refill of four times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:How do I Check the Balance of borrowed airtime from Glo?
A: You will get the balance on your main balance, you can also dial *303*9# to see the amount of airtime you borrowed from Glo
Q:How do I repay Airtime borrowed from Glo
A: To repay the airtime you borrowed from Glo, you will be debited from your next airtime recharge.