Samsung Galaxy A01 4G (2gb+16gb) Specs & Price in NigeriaSamsung recently released an affordable Android smartphone known as Samsung Galaxy A01 which features a 5.7-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, Android 10.0 OS, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 4G LTE network and 3,000 mAh battery capacity.Other features include dual (2MP + 13MP) rear camera + 5MP front selfie camera and supports 3 card slot, 2 Nano SIM + MicroSD up to 512GB. However, there is no fingerprint sensor present on this phone.Note: Samsung Galaxy A01 is different from the Galaxy A10, so take note of that.
Galaxy A01 Key Features
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+, Infinity-V display
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- CPU: Octa-Core (Quad 1.95 GHz + Quad 1.45 GHz)
- Memory: 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, Micro SD (up to 512 GB)
- Camera:Rear Main: 13 MP (F2.2), Depth: 2 MP (F2.4), Front Selfie: 5 MP (F2.0)
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable battery
- Network: Supports 3G and 4G LTE
Specification OverviewSamsung Galaxy A01 is surely not among the high-end Android smartphone that has been released by Samsung this year but outside the fingerprint sensor which is missing, you will see every other basic feature needed in a smartphone.
Display & DesignDespite the low price tag, Galaxy A01 still followed the trend of the bigger the better, with 5.7 inches HD+ display you will surely enjoy the best visual experience. Moreover, the Infinity-V display does not only beautify the phone but as well gives room for the front camera.Thinking about the design. Galaxy A01 is designed with TFT capacitive touchscreen glass in the front, plastic back, and plastic frame. The screen resolution is 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio and 146.2 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm dimension.
Operating system & ProcessorGalaxy A01 allows you to see what’s new as it comes with the latest Android 10.0 operating system with amazing features which includes.
- Smart Reply in all messaging apps
- Enhanced location and privacy tools
- Incognito mode for Google Maps
- Focus mode
- Live Caption
- New parental controls
- Edge-to-edge gestures, etc.